Art Glass Talitha Horne 83 Colbalt Blue withGreen Pulled Feather Design, Nice
Wife and I got this beautiful Art Nouveau-ish Contemporary piece at the Scottsdale Art Festival, back in 1983 from the lady who created it, signature on bottom along w/a 83 for the year by Glass Artist Talitha Horn, when she worked at The Laurie Thal Glass Studio, the piece is a true work of Art! Cobalt Hand Blown Blue up to Green Pulled Feather Design like many art nouveau pieces!! 7" tall, 4" widest diameter, 3" base, with a 2.5" opening at mouth, gorgeous!
This PULLED FEATHER art glass vase was hand blown by Talitha Horn in l983. She had a studio in the Jacksonhole, Wyoming area. And was highly recognized in local Art Galleries.
And have enjoyed it ever since. It is signed: Talitha, 82. It is my understanding that she is no longer in production, but that she has apprenticed other art glass studio craftsmen. The item "Art Glass Talitha Horne 83 Colbalt Blue withGreen Pulled Feather Design, Nice" is in sale since Thursday, August 10, 2017. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Studio/Handcrafted Glass".
The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Handmade: Yes
- Artist: Talitha Horn @ Laurie Thal Studio
- Style: Art Nouveau-ish in style
- Original/Reproduction: Contemporary Original
- Features: Very nice piece
- Object Type: Colbalt Blown Vase
- Color: Colbalt Blue up towards Green Feathers
- Glassmaking Technique: Blown & decorated by hand
- Type of Glass: Hand blown, decorated cobalt w/pulled feathers
- Subject/Theme: Art Nouveau Style Contemporary
- Country/Region of Origin: USA